10 October 2007

The Everyday Republican: Out in Front

The Everyday Republican was out in front of the pack last night, reporting the results from the special election in Shelton well ahead of the rest of the world. The Hartford Courant's Capitol Watch had the story at 9pm (approximately, as the Courant doesn't timestamp their posts). CT Local Politics followed the story at 9:36pm and MyLeftNutmeg posted the notice of the special at 9pm but then cited Capitol Watch in an update. The Everyday Republican, however, had the results at 8:38pm and had the pictures after 11pm.

The Everyday Republican is our contribution to the online debate and a rallying point for right-minded bloggers in Connecticut. We will continue to be in the lead, breaking news and advocating Republican views - every day.

4 comments:

Genghis Conn said...

I give you guys a lot of credit. I checked here first when I wanted to know the results, because I knew you'd have them way before I found out.

Unknown said...

Much appreciated.

Headless Horseman said...

I second Ghengis in his praise. Good job guys!

Consent of the Governed said...

You guys rock!
Good job!